2020-2021 Friends Network Open for Membership
2021-2022 Friends Network Open for Membership
· Includes a Marketing Toolkit for all network members.
Check out the marketing toolkit promotional video and see how Director of Communications and Marketing Sylvia Rincon in Southside ISD uses the toolkit:
See how Director of Communications and Marketing Sylvia Rincon in Southside ISD uses the toolkit:
Membership benefits include:
· 40+ billboards throughout Texas to promote public schools
· 2 posters per campus, 1 per district
· Advocate for public ed at conferences and events
· Social media promotion of your great stories with 30K followers
· Monthly newsletter to 60K subscribers
· 35 corporate partners, building positive connections on your behalf
· NEW THIS YEAR! Marketing toolkit with 60 professionally designed graphics, 12 promo videos, and ready-to-
use ideas for principals. District membership includes access for ALL campuses and staff.
· Network membership fee: $350 per district, one membership provides benefits to the district and its campuses.
To read our letter to superintendents, click here.
JOIN OR RENEW BELOW. After you join, we’ll send you the link to the toolkit.
0% of your membership dues goes to directly or indirectly influence or attempt to influence the outcome of legislation or administrative action.
By completing this form, I am committing to join Friends of Texas Public Schools network for the 2020/2021 year and the $350 check payment for my district is in process.